How much for 18'' JCW Wheels?

AberdeenMini
    Does anybody know how much they cost?
    The ones im talking about are the 5 spoke ones, the spokes are kind of split though.
    Cheers

Jeff
    Steve, I have seen these in the JCW brochure and on the JCW website but it doesn't actually say how much they are!

Mini Martyn
    I was in Henry Bros yesterday I think they are £230 ish each! They have it on their demo MCS JCW, they also have the seats!!

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

I was in Henry Bros yesterday I think they are £230 ish each! They have it on their demo MCS JCW, they also have the seats!!
    Ouch, so that means about a grand for the wheels and approx 4 x 150 for the tyres....... about 1600 squid think i'll be giving that a miss then!

AberdeenMini
    Just been told that the actual price of them is 1775

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yup. I had a figure of around £1800 stuck in my head somewhere.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

AberdeenMini
    Saw these wheels on a Yellow Cooper today, they look very sweet indeed! Nice car by the way, think the reg plate began with 'MT'.