16" 5 Stars or 'S' standard spoked 16's + Runflats

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Had a tentative enquiry from a local (silver) MINI ONE owner who'd like to upgrade from her 15's to 16's.

Anybody who's upgraded from 16's got a set in the garage? (must be excellent condition - no baldy tyres and dinged alloys please!).

She's not looking to spend shedloads either:I, I think the factory prices just scared her.Let me know and I'll pass on the info! Thanks guys. Think of all that extra room in your garage.........

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Wul
    Have you seen this thread?

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1854

AberdeenMini
    Cheers Wul
    ELFMAN - I have a set of 16'' Star Alloys for sale.
    Comes with 4 runflats, tread is like new.
    The wheels are spotless.
    I'm looking for 300 which i think is a very fair price.

Cheers Ab. MINI have let her know - she's away to check her purse and have a think. As soon as I hear either way I'll post it here. I told her I thought it was an excellent deal!

If it's a goer, you can e-mail me with your phone No./ E-mail and I'll pass it on so you can speak to her yourself. I don't even take a commission!!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Wul
    £300!!! Bloody Hell - the four tyres alone will set you back £340 fitted new!

Sorry Aberdeen! The interested party has decided on reflection that they have to fix up their driveway and need the dosh. They thought the price was fine though - as I said - an excellent deal.

Thanks for your bother - I'd buy the things myself, but I'm running that set-up already! Hope you shift them soon.

Come on folks with 15's, go for it, it's a BARGAIN!!!!! Remember 16's ride better than 17's on our bumpy roads and grip well too...be different. Small can still be beautiful!

AberdeenMini
    No Problem ELFMAN

Cheers mate! We had a good try.

sir
    hey there jus bought a cooper with 16" white wheels. looking to get some 's' spokes so may be availible soon.