Perthshire June Cruise: Sunday the 8th June

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    GAJ
    Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the run today despite the wee bit of rain. Thanks once again to Linda and Willie for all the hard work you put in to making it such a success. It was really good to meet new faces and i am looking forward to meeting up with everone again soon.

Bod
    Thanks yet again to Willie and Linda M for taking so much time and effort in organising today's superb run. Great roads for it - got to be some of the best MINI roads in the country. Good to see a lot of "old" faces and meeting some new peeps too!

Moorf
    Hi Everyone,

Great to see you all today and made some great new friends - hi to those I never got around to talking too - it was our first ever MINI run and my cheeks ache almost as much as they did on our wedding day (that's the cheeks on my FACE ).

Thanks Linda and Willie for a great route - we thought we'd been around a bit in Perthshire but we've now found some great new roads to revisit plus a fish ladder!

Hope u guys with long trips back south of the border had a good trip back - we were knackered getting home just 30 mins later!

Hope to see you all again at the Ice Cream run in July (will confirm asap).

Laters
    Moorf

Linda M
    Hey Folks, a few words from Willie and I about the Cruise today.

Nice seeing all the regulars (it's always a good laugh). Great meeting quite a few new faces, most of whom I didn't get much of a chance to talk to but thank's for coming along. Very special thank's to our over the border friends, Martin, Tim and Andy for making the trip up. The same goes to Richard who made the long trip down from Shetland to join in. Also thank's to everyone who came along last night for the meal, it was really nice and a fun night. John and Caroline, it must've been quite daunting sitting waiting on us all to come into the restaurant, thank's for coming along, it was great to see you both.

I hope everyone had a 'great' MINI adventure, we tried our best to make it enjoyable for everyone!

Hope to see you all again soon :)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Thanks again to Willie and Linda, great route. It's been said already but it was great seeing so many new recruites there today, hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

CULLEN HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!

Julz
    Cheers to Willie and Linda for yet another fantastic day, despite the weather. BabyB thoroughly enjoyed herself and liked meeting lots of new Minis!! Next stop Cullen

Mr P
    Thanks to Linda & John for their superb effort:)Being my first run i really appreciated all the effort that had been taken by all involved to make what was a great day Just sorry that i cant make the Cullen run as i will be in Florida:(but looking forward to meeting up again ASAP for more Mini fun!!

See ya

George.

Linda M
    There's quite a few pics up on MINI2 now :)

duncan
    Another great day out, and hooray for another sticker!!!! (thanks Linda)
    Pity i 'll miss the Cullen Run too, but such is life.

Cheers
    Duncan

Julz
    Someone has to say it, but congrats Duncan for not getting lost!!!