What Clay Bar & lube?

Resident old yin.
    My Swissol clay bar is a bit used so need a replacement. So, could someone recommend one. I know Megs is easily available but I have heard it is not great.

For lube, I have always just used a solution of car wash and washer applied using a plant sprayer, works well it seems. Do I need an actual lube product?

Thanks, KenL

I used Bit hamber clay & Megs Final Touch to lube

baptie
    can you not get away with just water using the Bilt Hamber stuff?

dezzyS
    I use the Meguiars Mild Clay. The stuff you get in the quick clay pack is not that great, so tried the Mild instead and was really impressed. You can get it here: http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...ild-clean.html

I've always used Meguiars Quick Detailer as a lubricant and never found any reason to change.

Quote Originally Posted by baptie View Post
    can you not get away with just water using the Bilt Hamber stuff?
    yes you can it's what i use great stuff
    Cooper Coupe...

Smitty
    I use Sonus Fine Green Clay Bar, and have just bought some Meg's Detailing Lube.

Last time i clayed my car I just used water though, as I forgot all about buying detailing spray! Did the trick though.