Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    heds84
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox18 View Post

you should have traded the gf's elise in for the mini
    I don't think so!

I'm Dezzy's other half Looking forward to Mini ownership too

Ally S
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzyS View Post
    Don't suppose it was Tesco Silverburn carpark? I was in the Exige there at lunchtime and saw a Mini similar to yours I'm sure.
    nah, it was Asda Bearsden.

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Hello and

Forbes
    Welcome both. You will enjoy the mini I'm sure. You will have to comment on how you find the Minis handling compared to the Lotus'.

t18tav

t18tav
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Welcome both. You will enjoy the mini I'm sure. You will have to comment on how you find the Minis handling compared to the Lotus'.
    Ben the MINI dose not even come close to the lotus not even a little bit.

dezzyS
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Not fully tested the Mini handling yet as I didn't want to go too crazy in the test drive hehe I'll throw it around a few corners and roundabouts properly when we pick it up and compare how it feels.

I know it's not going to be quite the same as the Exige or the Elise, but just from the test drive and the one other time I drove a Mini, the handling was better than any other small hatchback car I'd ever driven. That was our main reason for going for a Mini - obviously not the same handling as the Exige, but still handles really well and is great fun to drive I'm really looking forward to having fun driving it

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by t18tav View Post
    Ben the MINI dose not even come close to the lotus not even a little bit.
    I knew it wouldn't but they are both supposed to be the best in their respective classes

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)

Hi
    Stephen & Allyson