Hello from Aberdeenshire!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jgourlay4
    Hi guys!

Been a member on here for a couple of months when I first decided I was going to buy a Mini in the near future, but haven't posted yet!

I currently have a Clio Sport 172, and I think its ok but I feel its a bit too rough around the edges for me, and Id like to have a more comfortable car to drive, but somthing thats still quirky and fun to drive. I have wanted to buy a Mini for years actually but one thing or another came up and just never got round to it! You know what its like, Mortgages, Weddings, more Mortgages, etc!!

My other car is an S1 Elise which has just had an enigne conversion to the K20 Honda Civic Type R and a full restoration. I love it!

I dont suppose an Elise and a Mini are the two most practical cars a household could own (especially as I am a brass teacher and have to kart about trombones and tubas and the like!), but I know a few others on here manage fine with that combo!

Anyway, next step is to fix up the Clio a bit, sell it, save up some more cash, and buy a 3 year old(ish) Mini Cooper, in white with black roof and wing mirrors and black and white viper stripes.

Looking forward to it!

Cheers!
    Jen

GCA3N
    welcome on board.

Hi
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Hallo!!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I used to play the Tuba when I was a school and went semi pro after leaving school

still miss it.

anyway get yourself on a run soon

Car
    R53 GP
    Welcome, abz taking over once again.

Forbes
    Welcome. Lets see pictures of the Elise and Clio?

Aberdeen is on the rise? Think a North East run could be on the cards again.

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Hi

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Welcome to NMS!

Delboy
    Hello and ! Hope you enjoy the site

(I used to play the Baritone in the school band )