Newbie from Glasgow

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    "whether or not the doors lock when you drive away, how many flicks of the indicator a tap of the stalk produces"

I need to read the book, I'd like to change from the three flicks of the indicator I always find it needs that one more...
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Ally S
    looking good. got your cleaning mitts ready? in this weather blue is bad enough.

dezzyS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally S View Post
    looking good. got your cleaning mitts ready? in this weather blue is bad enough.
    hehe . . . Yep. Just washed it again today and was hoping to get another coat of wax on but then the rain started Will need to finish off the full detailing job some other day. Still not had the chance to seal the wheels yet.

Sav, regarding the indicators, it's just one flick or 3 flicks you can choose I'm afraid.

D

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Lovely car like the wheels

Jgourlay4
    Hey Dezzy! (And Heather and Greg R!) Jen from SE here!! Just about to post a newbie post and saw your name!

How are you finding the Mini now you've had it a few months? I dont know if you noticed but Im looking at joining the Elise/Mini group now too! Will sell the Clio first though! Let me know what you think of it!

Cheers!
    Jen