Rabbit Joke for Tahra

phantom
    John is driving down the road late at night with Tahra sleeping next to him.
    Suddenly he feels a bump, in the rear view mirror, he sees a bunny motionless.
    He jumps out and trys to see if he can do anything, first aid, kiss off life, no, nothing is working.
    Panicing that if Tahra finds what he has done, he will be in for it, suddenly a farmer pulls up and asks what the problem is.
    John explains the situation, and the farmer goes to his landrover and pulls a spray can from the back.
    He sprays the bunny with it, and after a few minutes, the bunny sits up , has a stretch and scampers off, but every four steps the bunny stops, turns round and give a wave with its little paw.
    John asks what the spray can is.

Farmer replies.

Its a can of Hair Restorer with a Permanent WAve!!

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Groan.....

very good..
    I see you've slipped into our sense of humour nicely??
    Good stuff!

Fontal
    I wonder if the farmer has a can of bumper spray to fix poor John's bumper after hitting the thing

Tahra
    The sad thing was I couldnt remember the punchline till I got there - was going " its like that Thora Hird/Herd joke" in my head. Thank you Chris....:)