Custom Automotive Touch-Up Paint Kit

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Test Passed
    Car
    Chili Red Cooper D
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    That leaves only yours left Vicki What do you want to do Shall I post it or are you going to come and collect it.....I'm in Falkirk
    Gordy
    I'll pop over and collect towards the end of the week if that's ok as I'm only in Dunfermline. Will PM to arrange.
    Thanks,

Vicki

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Baz I posted yours off yesterday....2nd class parcel...only £1.50 so you can have it on the house
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by cat1spot View Post
    Gordy
    I'll pop over and collect towards the end of the week if that's ok as I'm only in Dunfermline. Will PM to arrange.
    Thanks,

Vicki
    No problem Vicki....just gimmie a shout when your thinking of coming thro
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Thanks Gordy got kit today ... send your invoice to bazthemod @hotmail.com

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Maxxed Ross
    Quote Originally Posted by cat1spot View Post
    Gordy
    Thanks,

Vicki
    I could bring it with me to the next Falkirk Cruise if you can wait that long

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Thanks to the Lads efforts I have this now after the run at the weekend. I'm going to keep it till after I come back from North Yorkshire but has anyone tried it yet?

I take it, its best to go over the area with dilute fairy liquid to get rid of my polish,sealant and wax over the few spots?
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    The bumph says to go over the area with alcohol Craig,Sully and Neil have all used it before which must mean its dead easy

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I have some sanitizer with alcohol, that might just do the trick other than that it’s the stuff you drink….
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    Thanks to the Lads efforts I have this now after the run at the weekend. I'm going to keep it till after I come back from North Yorkshire but has anyone tried it yet?

I take it, its best to go over the area with dilute fairy liquid to get rid of my polish,sealant and wax over the few spots?
    No worries Stewart - happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    The bumph says to go over the area with alcohol Craig,Sully and Neil have all used it before which must mean its dead easy
    and you big dobber, I was going to give you a foam lance for free.... now I ain't so sure...

But yeah, it is easy... I just sprayed on some BTGR (Bitumen Tar and Glue Remover) and this removed all my wax etc so I had a clean base to put the paint on.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Not thought of that, got my AG Tar remover, it was on that 3 for price of 2 so I got the fast glass and Tar Remover and thought what else and just got more of the Tar.

Cheer for the tip.