Custom Automotive Touch-Up Paint Kit

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Anybody tried it yet It's weird, but it does work
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Has anybody tried the magic solution on normal touch-up stick paint Kirstens wee arosa has some marks on it and I wondered if the 'solution' would work on it
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    I have tried it, works quite well... does take bit of practice tho!

Sometimes its better not to smooth over with the glove as this just pulls the paint straight out again

so i just dabbed some paint in the chip and used the solution to smooth it over.

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Great stuff and so easy to use, I might do the same and not smudge but it says its better for my kind of silver to get the flake right.

A second go and that stone chip I've had since the car was picked up will be gone along with a few other i've added.

TWR being the main culprit but so worth it.

As for the normal stuff out the dealers etc the Honda stick paint was a bugger to use and I never liked the end product.
    I dreaded using it but this stuff on the Mini is a joy
    Last edited by Stewart; 22nd October 2009 at 01:44 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 GP
    I used it and it didn't work for me whatsoever

Applied the correct way as the instructions state, waited around an hour, started to wipe off & all the stonechips were still there ha! Also broke my arms trying to get the excess residue off!

Now I know the product does work, but for me it didnt

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Strange with the excess, that wee bottle of fluid added to a flat cloth wiped off easy with my silver after it was passed over a good few times gently. As said it got dark and I missed one spot and it blended away the next day. I did leave it for just over 2hr’s then fluid on the cloth then buffed with the MF cloth.

A few Chips are still there but not noticeable but I’m sure with a second go and now that I’ve tried it (Scared ****less that it would not blend) I’ll get them filled.

I should have taken a few pic’s but the neighbours think I’m mad as it is with my car cleaning and that might have been too much for them.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!