Changing Handbrake Cover & Gear boot

Forbes
    Just did this to my Mini and thought I should post the link for others to use
    http://www.redlinegoods.com/MINIinstall.shtm

Also additional help from Mikey (NewMiniStuff) If you are changing to the Works Handbrake Cover like I did, if you use insulation tape to hold it in place this works well. Mini Instructions are to glue it in place as it has no clips but if you plan on taking it out to sell the car or whatever it can be more difficult.
    I wrapped the insulation tape round 4 times at the spot where the clips should go in to give it a snug fit

GCA3N
    nice one ben, I did this on the cooper and it was so much nicer than the standard.

Forbes
    Your right there. Maybe doesn't do much but feels much better.