JCW Kit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sponsor & Jakey
    Pretty much what Bonnie Scotland said. I've spoken with two guys that have driven the JCW Cooper and they really didn't rate it at all :disapprove:

quote:Originally posted by GAJ

The JCW conversion for the S is a different kettle of fish though.
    I'll be on the phone to Menzies at 9am :mad::mad: I didn't get a kettle of fish with mine :evil:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

3GGG
    Just got the brochure for the Cooper Works conversion and an invitation for a test drive - is it a coincidence that the car featured was the same colour as mine? - or do I credit them with too much?
    About the only thing I liked were the optional 18" alloys - I'm certainly not going to fork out nearly £2.5K for a cylinder head, airfilter element, stainless steel silencer and some badges though!

3GGG
    quote: JCW MINI COOPER S 'Chunk' - DS/DS, Aerokit, Carbon fibre 'scoop', 17" R90 alloys, Xenons, Air-con, Aux guages, Factory tints, Pioneer ICE, Bee Sting Ariel.
    I'm sorry Willie, I'm going to have to correct the spelling in your sig

gauges, not guages.
    Aerial not ariel.

:)

Sponsor & Jakey
    Note to self, DO NOT compile sig file whilst under the influence of strong drink :I
    Cheers [s]Daivid[/s] David
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Note to self, DO NOT compile sig file whilst under the influence of strong drink :I
    Cheers [s]Daivid[/s] David
    Bee Sting Ariel = New Bio Washing Powder

Tahra
    We got our brochure last week too - luckily ( or unluckily) it didnt come with a price list - J was wondering if we could blag it for a courtesy car when ours goes in for a service.....dont think so somehow. Need to do something to ours though - getting a bit common even with silver ears!

Tahra
    J was also wondering if T would notice if J subtly transferred a discreet amount of cash from T's bank account to, ahem, make the silver-eared one a little less common.

Whoops, J didn't mean to think that out loud...

J (aka Mr Tahra)

I had my car put on the rolling road at minisportat the weekend 194 bhp with the works fitted which I am quite happy about.

Most of them get between 180bhp to 184 bhp.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini Cooper
    I thought the Works Cooper S coversion was 200bhp - I'm sure that's what the brochure I looked at said but no prices - from memory I think the S is about £3500

Yes that is what the brochure quotes but that is not what you get in real terms.
    However I did know that when I got the kit installed.
    Cooper Coupe...