JCW Kit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AberdeenMini
    Got this brochure in the post this morning. Who's all upgraded to it then? It seems a very high price (over 2k) to shave 0.1 of a sec off your 0-60 time doesn't it? I was quite interested in it until i read the price!

R7 ETH
    Jees ooh 2k for that !!! Polish the car and you could save 0.2 sec of the 0-60 time

Didnt know it was that much. What comes in the kit for 2K.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Don't want to really put you off but the cooper conversion has never really been proved to be better than the original car.
    Evo did a test a while ago and the converted car actually was slower than a standard one

Wul
    Probably better spending your money on an AMD oneclick and a playmini exhaust!

GAJ
    Plenty better ways of spending 2K!

The JCW conversion for the S is a different kettle of fish though.

AngusK
    I don't have the readies to get the full works kit just now for my S, but do you know if there are any mods which can be done but don't invalidate the warranty? Eg any filters, exhausts etc

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by R7 ETH

Jees ooh 2k for that !!! Polish the car and you could save 0.2 sec of the 0-60 time

Didnt know it was that much. What comes in the kit for 2K.
    Think the main components of the kit are an exhaust, air filter and some new cams or something like that. Oh yeah you also get JCW badges, ace

phantom
    HOW MUCH!:mad: I rckon a good polish could give you same results!

AberdeenMini
    The exact price is 2441 GBP.
    Thats for it fitted also.

phantom
    quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

The exact price is 2441 GBP.
    Thats for it fitted also.
    War's my Auto Glym