Lots & Lots of Minis

Fester
    The Scottish Mini Weekend enterents were guests of the Scottish Transport Extrazaganza at Glamis Castle last weekend, unfortunatley I was tooo busy to get decent Photos except the photo shoot I arranged in front of the castle, I've added some of our entertainment aswell.

If you are on here and I did not see you then sorry and thanks for coming along.

cheers
    Stephen

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Looks like a great weekend.

Fester
    Was a fantastic weekend and all the "proper" mini guys were great, just a pity didnt have a new mini display aswell. (Had 3 on our Hospitality stand though)

Ally S
    Quote Originally Posted by Fester View Post
    cool, its a mini mini

baptie

thats my Paul Smith far left. Stunning innocenti front right

Top weekend, defo going back

GP BILLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Fester View Post

cheers
    Stephen

That looks like ME

wiz that you fester in the orange bib

Was a great weekend, think the clan will try and
    make this event from now on

Fester
    Quote Originally Posted by volvic View Post
    wiz that you fester in the orange bib

Was a great weekend, think the clan will try and
    make this event from now on
    Yep that was me, Glad you enjoyed the weekend, it was one of the best we have had. Make sure you organise the clan early next year for a entry form

Stephen

davesminis
    Likewise we had a great weekend camping. my bro had his classic on the miniclan stand. Camped accross from a sweet new mini cooper with a really cool trailer. I think it had a grill and burner in it. Came from down south. Was good have the guys from newcastle up for the weekend.