26 Hours to go !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    R7 ETH
    Till we get our Cooper.

Hopefully if all goes well with the cherished tansfer we can pick up the baby tommorrow afternoon

Already got the clear indicators chrome side grilles (to come) and my bargain 6 disc changer

Wonder if we will get any freebies !!!

Dealing with Elaine Bell @ Dunedin she seems really nice, best deal I have had through any garage. Poor Vectra only lasted 6 weeks:(

Cant wait

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Fingers crossed everything turns out ok
    Never ever say poor Vectra :evil:

Julz
    Congratulations!! How many hours and minutes now??

R7 ETH
    my fiancee Marie loves the car, we have had loads of cars but to see her face when she test drove the mini she loved it, and Marie being Marie she had to have it. Have to say though i am looking forward too though.

25hr 40mins approx

seany
    fingers cross

Resident old yin.
    Excellent.

Is it new or used?

What's the spec?

Point me to another thread if it's there already.

I'll post the vents tomorrow - not got them with me today.

R7 ETH
    Its a used Mini Cooper

Chilli Red, Chilli Pack, 17" Cooper S wheels, Cruise control, panoramic sunroof, half leather, cd prep, mulitfunction steering wheel etc etc, guess i will find out more when we pick it up in oh 25 hours:)

phantom
    Bet your so excited

R7 ETH
    Only 6 hours to go, (no work getting done today)

R7 ETH
    Just Phoned Elaine @ Dunedin pick it up 5.30pm tonight.

So if anyone sees a red cooper with black roof/mirrors and the plate R7 ETH give us a toot or a flash (lights that is)