Knockhill again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    OK who is up for the Cooper challenge this weekend??????????

Julz
    Sorry, I'll be in a comatose state! My work is having a smoker for us on friday and I've no doubt I'll possibly die! Otherwise I would love to have gone this time round!!:dead::approve:

3GGG
    Hope to make it John. Julz won't you be sober by Sunday?

knaone
    i should be ok to make this one
    hopefully....

Moorf
    Awww can't make Knockhill - Woz wants to buy a pint of milk so we are driving down to Sussex

Seriously, we are driving down to Sussex to see friends who are having a baby :) and to finish off the run-in mileage - a whole week off with our MINI YAY!

Moorf

GAJ
    I think I will probably come along. I've never been to Knockhill before and it looks like a laugh! Anyone know what time the Cooper racing starts?

Linda M
    Depends on the weather for me I've spent 'too' many days freezing my backside off at Knockhill and it can be the 'most' miserable place on earth !!!!! Plus my husband needs to do some work round the house before 'he' goes on holiday to Ireland for the mini run :evil:

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

Julz won't you be sober by Sunday?
    Doubt it, I don't have to pay for any drinks apparently, so I'll be putting this to my advantage, at least until I throw up!!:dead::dead:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sorry, poor excuse, but i'm going to get pi@@sed at the pub watchin the footy

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
    Got a mate's 40th on Saturday night...

If I'm sober enough on Sunday afternoon I may pop over and catch the main event.