my car was vandalised... again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    phantom
    Sorry mate, no words can say what we should do too these freak shows, my other car, a carola, got scratched at weekend, its 9 years old, but I had the same thoughts as you. Respect!

duncan
    Sorry to hear this KJ, i kinda know how you feel.

Mini Martyn
    KJ, dude i am sooo sorry to hear about your car these bastards need to pay, if i found out who did it i would tie them to the back of the car a drag them along the ground!!!

Hope you can get it sorted ok, and hope to see you soon!!

Thats awful KJ.
    Seen your MINI before and think we all know how much care and effort you put into keeping it looking so good.

Hope you get the car sorted okay and that the little neds who done it get what they deserve.
    What the hell can they possibly get out of doing something like that????

Starky
    That's a bummer KJ, get the baseball bat.

minidriver#1
    thanks for the kind words folk. Its going to JC's tomorrow and in for repairs then i'm afraid its up for sale after that unless i find a small run around for going to see the gf n all that. I just dont understand the mentallity of people sometimes.

broken_brian
    little ****ers hope they get caught and strung up for what they did mate. just dont sell your car on that reason alone just get the gf to come round to your house just to save you parking it at hers again. or you fancy a swap of cars with me

sh@z
    right guys, gotta talk KJ outta selling...

hes thinking of getting ..... a ....... a..................focu..... oh man cant say it!!

KJ u know u cant do it dude

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Put a couple of nails through the bat too KJ.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Why on earth would someone do that to your car? These mindless morons are beyond help! But don’t let them win by selling the car