Run II

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Washed the car tonoight and realised I've dinked the rear nearside alloy. Think it was on a rock in one of the passing places. "C'est la vie" Rodney!!
    Acht join the club sir, recently I noticed that I've got a cracker on the inside rim on one of the Hamann's........................life goes on

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    At long last some photographs from the day! Taken by me and Gill. A couple of them are a bit wobbly, but most of them are OK.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9834745...7624149637262/

Quote Originally Posted by Alex from NM View Post
    At long last some photographs from the day! Taken by me and Gill. A couple of them are a bit wobbly, but most of them are OK.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9834745...7624149637262/
    Good photos
    Stephen & Allyson

Washed car wednesday stone chips , not looked at photos we took yet ,its a week ago already ......... never mine B & B booked for next year in sterling abbeycraig with rob n matt rob booked today while working from home

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Gallery added to the main website