Great Service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Just like to say that I contacted Chris Knott for my renewal and managed to save 30% off my renewal quote. Great dealing with Dan and Martin on the phone.. Sorry for all the questions and changes, but we got there in the end.

I can highly recommend them to anyone and the good thing is that they cover ordinary cars and also people who like to mod their motor.

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    Great, our renewal's due soon so will be giving them a call....

Now to make the list of mods needing covered

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    And i'd just like to thank the folks who have taken out insurance with Chris Knott so far

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I thought my insurance was coming up but it’s the end of next month…..had to check when I bought the car…so I’ll give them a call and see. Although the car has no Mod’s it will be interesting to see what price they give over my E-Sure for full no claims bonus.

Anyone know if they do the usual NCB protection etc…I’d also like to nail down that the plate on the car is my personal one and not with the car in case of loss of the car.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    I don't like to go against the grain, but we didn't find the customer service to be great

The first chap I left most of the car's details with (George I think) didn't make a record of the quote (we had to phone back with further details to complete the quote) & the wife had to repeat everything, including all mods to a female member of their team.

Unfortunately, Chris Knott couldn't match our current insurers (Sky), even before legal cover was added with all mods declared & agreed value.

Oh well...at least it was a freephone number

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I Suspect it might be best for heavily modified cars and younger drivers. It would take a really good quote to beat my renewal I guess with my age and full comp with full no claims discount and standard wee Cooper...
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

BigStuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    I Suspect it might be best for heavily modified cars and younger drivers. It would take a really good quote to beat my renewal I guess with my age and full comp with full no claims discount and standard wee Cooper...
    Best try SAGA

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    That's what Sky are for - I used them for the GT4 as it had forged internal, rollcage etc & I struggled to get insured anywhere with its' mods. The Mini's got quite a few mods on the list now, I like them all to be declared and listed.

Happily I don't qualify for Saga yet

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Sorry to hear you've had a problem steve.

funnily enough I just contacted them again today to say about my change of car expecting a massive hike in price (well going from a std coop to JCW S I thought it was going to be bad) I was surprised when they quoted me only £100 extra with everything covered.

maybe you were just unlucky. . . .

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    maybe you were just unlucky. . . .
    Or lucky with my original quote from Sky