Best place for Mats

Ally S
    Anyone got any recomendations for car mats?

I had a look at Cannon but they only have rubber ones. I fancy some nice carpet or velour tailored ones.

Are there any good standard ones from the dealers? anyone know how much they are. I've got mini ones just now but they are an odd rubber pattern, lots of circles throughout them.

Do you like mine? I also have the custom made cannon rubber ones not got round to taking pics yet but rate them better than Mini OEM mats

Cooper Coupe...

GCA3N
    I got mine form the dealers, mini carpet mats, Think they were around the £50 mark. Worth every penny though had them in my old cooper for over 2 years and they looked almost as good as the day i got them. I am sure you could get a set through the site, but with a little discount.

Ally S
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Do you like mine? I also have the custom made cannon rubber ones not got round to taking pics yet but rate them better than Mini OEM mats

yeah, they are nice - what kind? can you get the piping in blue?

got any pics of the carpet ones greig?

Quote Originally Posted by Ally S View Post
    yeah, they are nice - what kind? can you get the piping in blue?

got any pics of the carpet ones greig?

ebay half the price of OEM mats but better quality imo. trim in any colour.
    Cooper Coupe...

Ally S
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    ebay half the price of OEM mats but better quality imo. trim in any colour.
    ah, i forgot about ebay. found a nice luxury set on there cheers