Gloveboxes on Ebay.

lightbody
    Does anyone know why there are brand new gloveboxes for sale on Ebay? I saw 2 or 3 when looking at MINI stuff. It doesnt make any sense to me.

Are they worth buying? Are they easy to fit? Do they include the light/wiring? Is it possible to fit the aircon-connection?

Thanks for any tips!

- Rob

donniem
    The only thing I know is that the rattle from mine is unbelievable,18" alloys probably don't help,I have to have the cd on all the time,Mini dealer "adjusted" the glove-box last service,seems to be worse and getting worse.

lightbody
    More rattles? No thanks! I've had a rummage on MINI2 - sound fairly easy to fit one even with the aircon/light connections but the prices on Ebay are too close to dealer prices so i won't bother for now...

duncan
    The Glovebox is quite easy to fit Rob, i fitted mine.
    The only trick is locating the light connection which is taped into the loom.
    Not sure how the A/C goes, but it looks like removing a panel in the 'box.
    I prefer it to the shelf. Things dont end up on the floor when driving, only when opening the box now!

Similar Threads

1. New GP on Ebay
    By Mini Me in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 27th January 2006, 08:05 AM
  2. EBAY
    By I Want A Works in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th September 2005, 10:38 AM
  3. ebay
    By KINGHORN in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2