Car booked in for Tuesday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    I miss my car already ... got standard cooper as courtesy car... soo appreciate my sports seats and auto aircon and new car smell!

Wont be long hopefully

Have they said when you will get it back.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Just waiting on a call... doubt they will find anything... bloody annoying as it did it when i parked up outside the dealership!

So tempted to wash the courtesy car... must control my OCD

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

GCA3N
    Just waiting on a call... doubt they will find anything... bloody annoying as it did it when i parked up outside the dealership!

So tempted to wash the courtesy car... must control my OCD

Wash the courtesy car, get a grip. Actually i would have probs done that, especially if it was a nice day. I have to say I am even worse with my new car. When I was home for my last trip, I washed the car 12 times in 14 days. To make it worse it got waxed atleast 5-6 times too. I hate the car dirty even just a wee bit, nothing more satisfying than when it sits all gleaming bright and clean. What makes it worse is I enjoy cleaning too, double the need to keep it clean. How bad is that, i am actually ashamed.....

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Sadly i can relate to that ... sometimes i wish i never found detailing world its what caused my OCD problem.

We should hold meetings and sit in a circle

- Hi i'm Barry and ... i'm...i'm addicted to washing my motor!

GCA3N
    Sadly i can relate to that ... sometimes i wish i never found detailing world its what caused my OCD problem.

We should hold meetings and sit in a circle

- Hi i'm Barry and ... i'm...i'm addicted to washing my motor!

Your right, i washed the car alot b4, but then I decided to try detailing world and look into cleaning and detailing properly, spent £200 last month on soap, cloths and special buckets, think the shop had big windows. Defo get a meeting sorted need to work out a name for it. My wife says S.B club!

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Turns out my battery needed charged ... because i only do short trips in the car the battery isn't getting charged enough. Bring on more runs!

As for my alloys they wont entertain me until i produce an invoice which i don't have as i bought them off here! If anyone has an invoice for R105s i'll be your best buddy