Damsel in distress! Looking for spotlights

Gemma B
    Could anyone tell me where to buy spotlights for my mini without getting ripped off?? I've trawled through some websites but only come across the set of 4, I only want 2. Thanks in advance x

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Try our resident sponsor, mikeythemini

Car
    R53 GP
    I am getting my new car tomorrow and don't know If i want/like the look of the spotlights that come with the car. Probably will end up taking them off, they are the 2 lamps that sit on the grill.

I would be open to offers prob around the £30 - £40 mark. Will come with all the looms etc
    Last edited by RyanK; 3rd June 2009 at 11:51 PM.

GCA3N
    I have a couple of new black mini spot light covers, can bring them to a run or post them. we can sort something out price wise. not looking for much they are only £10 new (for both)

Gemma B
    RyanK, I'd definately be willing to buy the spotlights off you if you decide you don't want them. Let me know and I can send you a cheque.

Cheers.