Low n Loud1

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Seen you rumbling up Peeples Drive at about 8:30pm from my back garden. Lookin good!

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I saw him on TV a while ago. Charlie and the Chocolate factory was on. He was going on about what happens if you guzzle down sweets or summat like that. :clown:

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    I saw him on TV a while ago. Charlie and the Chocolate factory was on. He was going on about what happens if you guzzle down sweets or summat like that. :clown:
    <slap!> :blackeye: (round the back of the knees)

Yup Baz... Busted.... Guilty as charged...
    I'm going to look at a wee hoose up that way tonight.. and was just checkin' out the 'Hood in advance!
    I saw 2 minis up that way... didn't see the plates on the red one but I'm assuming that one is you guys'
    Seen the Green one that sits down a bit round the town... I don't think they play the waving game... :disapprove:

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Yeah the red coop barked on the wee brae is ours, right on the corner of the street. As for them down the road they gave me a dirty look when i handed them the NMS leaflet :mad: Well can't say i didn't try dosn't cost nuthing to be nice! 8)

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!