Hello NMSers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cooperchick66
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Hi, of course it's ok to join and we will look forward to seeing you on the cullen run :)
    thank you for the warm welcome,
    see you there then
    chick66
    aka Lynn

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS chick66, good to have you around
    Look forward to seeing you guys again on Cullen Run.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote: hi there,
    remember me from the rgb run, loud curber queen lol with the weaving moves and the slows right down to speed things up stylee.
    how are you? glad to see your on the list for next year it WILL be sooooooooooooooooooooo mad
    we may have the old black 's' or the new one for the cullen run, we are not sure on the delivery date yet lol, so its either bye bye to the old un or omg should we really be driving this fast in a brand new un either way it will be fun.
    see you soon
    chick66
    aka Lynn
    Yo CC66
    How could we forget??
    always a pleasure to meet more fellow loonies on Mini runs!!
    Oooh... the new toy... I'm sure you told me already (lot going on that day!) but what colour are you going for??

I went for a test drive in a Works S the other week...
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Definitely planning for next year already.. shouldn't be too much hassle..
    Most of the shows I go to are way daaan saaarf.. so I'm used to being away for a few days at a time!!
    Just have to persuade someone else daft enought to come play co-pilot!!!
    See yer in Perth on the 24th!! (of July obviously )

phantom
    Hi lorraine and Cooperchic66, have fun

cooperchick66
    hi there,
    1st question, are you going to the motor show?
    2nd question, thought you already had a co-pilot

the car mmmmmmmmmmm
    the list is long and painful but here go's

ps/b cooper 's'
    chilli pack
    dsc, cos Lynn needs it lol
    mfsw
    climate control
    heated seats
    heated washer jets and mirrors
    spots
    areo kit
    r90's
    visability pack
    pimp tints
    anthracite head lining
    oh and new ice via mickeythemini
    so that's a mp3 multi disc changer and a decent head unit and i is soooooooo trying to either get a sub or new speakers in the back, cos i have blown one in this car hehehehe damn the bass

i think thats it, but its not set in stone till after the motor show cos he wants to see the anthracite head lining, which he says he want's anyway, wants the inside as dark as poss lol

but thats basically what we are getting-ish
    so it should look like my sig lol all being well
    ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy goddddddd just looked at how much that is gonna be, i am typing this whilst on the floor, someone help!!!!!!!! please pick me up:blackeye:

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by cooperchick66

hi there,
    1st question, are you going to the motor show?
    2nd question, thought you already had a co-pilot
    1.) Nup... doubt it.. lots of things on up here for the next couple of Months think the only things really I'll be off to this year are the IMM in Norfolk, and the Miniworld Action Day at Castle Combe (year number 10 in a row!!)- always a blast, and we camp with lodas of nutters from all over!

quote:
    pimp tints
    Woohoo!!!!

quote:
    anthracite head lining
    so that's a mp3 multi disc changer and a decent head unit and i is soooooooo trying to either get a sub or new speakers in the back, cos i have blown one in this car hehehehe damn the bass
    snigger... well come have a wee listen to mine when you come up for Cullen Or Martyn's....mmmmmmm.... Loud!!!

Hey... all sounds like a nice wee motor!!!
    Looking forward to seeing it at Cullen!(if you get it in time!!)

Hi Lorraine & cooperchick66 welcome to NMS the both of you, well cc66 you sound like you're meant to have been here all the along...

cooperchick66
    quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Hi Lorraine & cooperchick66 welcome to NMS the both of you, well cc66 you sound like you're meant to have been here all the along...
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ya hun and thanks for the lovely welcome we are looking forward to seeing all at cullen, hope that means you to

cooperchick66
    quote:
    pimp tints
    Woohoo!!!!

quote:
    anthracite head lining
    quote:
    snigger... well come have a wee listen to mine when you come up for Cullen Or Martyn's....mmmmmmm.... Loud!!!

Hey... all sounds like a nice wee motor!!!
    Looking forward to seeing it at Cullen!(if you get it in time!!)

oh well cant have everything lol, pimp tints have gone thanks to the police here, they made micky the mini take his front ones out, so sod em if we cant have the fronts done aswell then we dont want the backs done,
    after saying that though we have specced the chrome line interior and the roof lining is going to be anthricite yayyyyyyyyyyyy

pretty much everything else is a go and is set in stone.

ste is going to wait to see what jc do to the new works kit, because the new build engine is slightly faster, he thinks they have to alter the kits like wise, which they must be doing, because you cant spec them at the mo says price is to be announced:(

but the good news is you guy's might be the first to see her, as cullen is the first run we will be doing in he, fingers and everything else crossed yayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Lorraine
    [quote]quote:Originally posted by cooperchick66

thank you for the warm welcome,
    see you there then
    chick66
    aka Lynn
    Hi Lynn how goes it?