Welcome to toon-town lorraine :)

Starky
    Hi Lorraine.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Lorraine
    hey Alan & Julz... good to meet you at R&R
    Oops, sorry :I my girlfriend is also called Julz, not the same one here, this one is happily married to a guy called Rob 8)

seany
    hello

CelticLover
    Hi folks, just wanted to say hi. First time I've posted. I've recently ordered a mini convertible (after drooling over various minis for years, I finally took the plunge and order a cooper convertible). The car is coming in July. I must say though, I'm fair getting mini obsessed. To be honest, I think of little else these days...Is this a life long condition??

CelticLover

Lorraine
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Lorraine
    hey Alan & Julz... good to meet you at R&R
    Oops, sorry :I my girlfriend is also called Julz, not the same one here, this one is happily married to a guy called Rob 8)
    ok Alan, I thought as much... Hi to both Julz's anyway

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by CelticLover

Hi folks, just wanted to say hi. First time I've posted. I've recently ordered a mini convertible (after drooling over various minis for years, I finally took the plunge and order a cooper convertible). The car is coming in July. I must say though, I'm fair getting mini obsessed. To be honest, I think of little else these days...Is this a life long condition??
    CelticLover
    Hiya..

Nah... <twitch twitch>..
    It get much MUCH <twitch> worse than that...

wait till you been on a run!!!

cooperchick66
    hi there,
    cooperchick66 here, hope its ok to join you all as i am not from Scotland but from England > bows her head and waits for the slaps lol:blackeye:
    some of you may have seen me on the round great brit run as an honourary wackey racer, yay > the loud one lol8)

i must admit i fell in love with scotland while on the rgb, as it was my first time there.
    I was taken back by the veiws, i mean we have some nice sceanery down here but nothin compared to what you guy's have, so we(quickly change our holiday plans) and head up your way again for the cullen run, for some more fun myself, windy miller, bubblegoose and intercepter and duncanbanana

cant wait to see you all again

catch you later
    chick66

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hi, of course it's ok to join and we will look forward to seeing you on the cullen run :)

cooperchick66
    quote:

Hiya..

Nah... <twitch twitch>..
    It get much MUCH <twitch> worse than that...

wait till you been on a run!!!
    hi there,
    remember me from the rgb run, loud curber queen lol with the weaving moves and the slows right down to speed things up stylee.
    how are you? glad to see your on the list for next year it WILL be sooooooooooooooooooooo mad
    we may have the old black 's' or the new one for the cullen run, we are not sure on the delivery date yet lol, so its either bye bye to the old un or omg should we really be driving this fast in a brand new un either way it will be fun.
    see you soon
    chick66
    aka Lynn