Hello NMSers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Lorraine
    Hi all... finally got round to registering and this is my first post here (very much a regular on M2 ) I know quite a few of you and hope to meet a lot more over the next year or so :)
    Can't make Cullen (much as I'd like to) as we're at the other end of the country in Cornwall :( oh well, next time maybe

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome Lorraine, you'll find we are just as daft as M2 Not me though i'm the only sane one
    Hope to see you on an event up here some time in the future :)

broken_brian
    ha ha ha ha ha alan said he was sane......

good one :clown:

anyway welcome to our little corner of insanity

Julz
    Ah welcome, I'm sure you'll be very happy here, well, you better be cause they don't let you out again!!:(

Sponsor & Jakey
    Hey Lorraine, welcome to NMS

Glad you finally found us. Nice catching up with you & Steve on Heartbeat Run again, hopefully see you again in the not too distant future. Shame you can't manage Cullen but do pop by here from time to time and check out our meets and events section. You would be made more than welcome if you ever wanted to come up for one of our wee runs.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi Lorraine

R7 ETH
    Hello i am new here too !!

Linda M
    Welcome to NMS

Lorraine
    Thanks for the welcome guys & gals, the sane and not so sane hey Alan & Julz... good to meet you at R&R

Would love to come on one of your wee runs Willie... hopefully sooner rather than later, it's been far too long since I crossed the border holidayed up there many times and how beautiful it is :)

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    <Snigger> Willie's Wee Runs! Welcome to NMS!

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!