cmon Button!!

mini saltire
    Always been a Jenson fan, so good to see him up the front and not the forgotten driver. Was over the moon yesterday with his stunning pole lap.

Kimmi who....????

Cracking result, congratulations to Jenson
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    2004 works s
    NO NO NO NO DONT YOU MEAN LEWIS WHO?????NOBODY SEEMS TO BE BACKING GOLDEN BOY ANYMORE

Car
    2004 works s
    OH NEARLY FORGOT WELL DONE JENSEN BUTTON DROVE A STONKER

I'm happy Button is doing well lets be honest there is not so much interest in F1 this year as McLaren and Ferrari have yet to get their act into
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Aye well done to Jenson. Not seen all the race yet (recorded) but he certainly did a good job and the team made the right decision with strategy.

euan
    Yup, made the right switch with the fuel stops. 3 stops never seems to work anymore though?

You can see the McLaren is a shocker to drive, I'm not sure I'd fancy driving that thing for 90 minutes. No grip in the corners, esp the high speed ones, I think you'd be bonkers to try it.

Loved Webber live on the TV in the pre-ceremony room:

Button : What are you doing here???
    Webber: Massa f***ed it up

Brilliant.

F1 this season is BRILLIANT action wise, I mean a brand new team to the game and they are kicking ASS!!!! its brilliant not seeing McLaren or Ferrari dominating and making F1 boring, so basically it is now giving the so called underdog teams a chance to get podiums and get some of the limelight which is well and duly desreved in my opinion ...COME ON TEAM BRAWN

Jenson did an amazing job for sure, keep it up

Ferrari and McLaren, this is all they are seeing of Jenson so far

mini saltire
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post

Loved Webber live on the TV in the pre-ceremony room:

Button : What are you doing here???
    Webber: Massa f***ed it up

Brilliant.

loved his face when he realised he was on camera!!