Free Thread

Forbes
    I know it might just be me being lazy, but can we get a sticky thread for free items in the for sale section I know it doesn't happen very often but just for things like wing mirror caps, and little bits and bobs.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    No problems in principle with the idea, but for what purpose will it serve, once an item has been gifted is there any need to keep it visible, or, do you mean one thread that continually gets items added to it?

Happy enough to add a free forum

Forbes
    I meant one thread for all free items. Whoever is giving it away puts it in one thread.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    I meant one thread for all free items. Whoever is giving it away puts it in one thread.
    Hmm, i think that some items would go missing, probably better with a forum dedicated to free stuff, look back in 10 mins

Forbes
    Very nice. I will put something in it in the coming weeks. Thank you

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Very nice. I will put something in it in the coming weeks. Thank you
    No problem