Steering Wheel Click

Forbes
    Baz and John spoke about this last Sunday, not sure if it is in my mind or you jinxed me but i am sure it is now clicking whenever i move the wheel. Did you say this could be sorted under warranty or something?

Any and all help appreciated

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    It will be more of a feeling through the column than an audible click. Usually as you pass through centre forward was when i felt it most then at times it would feel like your were steering on ice.

If i remember right the top part of the steering column was replaced... probs best to have trip to a dealer and ask.

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Resident old yin.
    This was a VERY common fault on the R50, it was fixed on mine under warranty no questions asked.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I have had my complete steering system replaced under warranty.
    Was not aware of any problem when they replaced the columns but was when the rack was on it's way out.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination