1st Use Of Wul's Meguiars

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    1st use of the magic formula Meguiars, found the shampoo was absolutely streak free, something i'm good at with other brands :evil:
    The wax is also very good, though i found it a wee bit hard to rub off after it dried, but, big thumbs up to the latest convert
    Zymol hits the bin :)

Julz
    Glad you liked it, cause I wasnae taking it back!! So I presume it stopped raining then, or it's because of the rain that Mili was streak free!!

Wul
    Great News Alan!:) The main reason it is hard to rub off is because you used too much wax in the first place and it's then got a thick coating to rub off You only need about a pound coin sized blob to do half the roof for example! and keep rubbing it in with the applicator till it's almost gone.

By the time you've gone right round the car the first panel will rub up very easily:) Oh and another tip - use two microfibre towels too - one for the main buff up and one for a final wipe - makes it a doddle then

Julz
    Well tough, Autosave only had one microfibre cloth!!:)

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Well tough, Autosave only had one microfibre cloth!!:)
    Better get the scissors out then

or buy the ones from here for much much less!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Thanks for the tip Wul, i'm pretty sure i didn't apply too much, ah well.

One thing though, JULZ, thought you said you got me tyre brightener stuff :evil:

Julz
    You said you didn't want it!!:disapprove:

p.s. did you like the nice smell everything has??:)

Car
    R56 MCS
    the gold class polish looks and smells like baileys irish cream!!

minidriver#1
    i gotta get my wax on for tonight

Julz
    I did the ultimate test today (or so I thought) covered the car in Megs polish, under mucho scorchio sunshine, waited a bit and then just lightly buffed it off!! Easy peasy!! Even polished the 205 for tonight too, and if it's like this tomorrow, I promised that I'd clean Herbie too!!