Weird Rattle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    shaunbhoy67
    Quote Originally Posted by greig allan View Post
    That is a strange one dude, pad should not be moving. On a lighter note i have had the strangest rattle in my car for the past week. could not put my finger on it. It sounded like the typical rattle/squeek that R50's tend to have but this was new. Spent all last week trying to find it. Eventually coming home from knockhill i found when i pressed on the passenger rear floor it stopped. well i could not understand. I was out today with the wife and said to her she looked about while I was driving, she than pulled the bottle of fanta in the middle cup holder out and it stopped. What an arse, I cannot believe it was a bottle of juice causing this.....I am a fool
    hahaha it happens to the best of us

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Oh it gets better.

They also told me my breaks were needing done. Not wanting to pay dealer prices I said I needed to speak to the wife. Well I picked the car up and they'd done the brakes. Hands up though they admitted fault. Got new break pads, discs and window wipers at cost price, no vat, no labor, charge and they forgot to charge me for the bottle of oil and nice case .

Any problems I've had with JC's are now forgotten. Though I did go in and they said "Ah Mr Hill" and the other guy "The man that drives too fast". So I guess the rumor about swiping the key fob at the front desk and finding out how the driver drives is actually true .

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by greig allan View Post
    That is a strange one dude, pad should not be moving. On a lighter note i have had the strangest rattle in my car for the past week. could not put my finger on it. It sounded like the typical rattle/squeek that R50's tend to have but this was new. Spent all last week trying to find it. Eventually coming home from knockhill i found when i pressed on the passenger rear floor it stopped. well i could not understand. I was out today with the wife and said to her she looked about while I was driving, she than pulled the bottle of fanta in the middle cup holder out and it stopped. What an arse, I cannot believe it was a bottle of juice causing this.....I am a fool
    In saying that mine was rattling and I found the wife had put a penny in the door shelf and another time she'd put a hair clip in, drove me bloody mad till I found them .