1st Detail Attempt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Looks good.

A wee tip for you next time you snow foam it needs to be thicker i.e. more foamy/thicker so that it sticks to the car better allowing it do it's job better.

what ratio did you use?
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    what ratio did you use?
    Just a squirt

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Just a squirt
    what snow foam product did you buy again. was it the megs hyper wash??
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I always think there is a line in Detailing, There is the Detail that takes countless hours and days and then there is what I do probably much like yourself, put in a shift, use the right stuff and get good results that I’m very happy with.

Mind on a good day I can take four or five hours to wash, polish, glaze and seal but that is just a few times in the year. After that its Wax a couple of times and keeping the wheels and glass clean. Only down side is you get so used to the car you find all the wee stine chips etc.

Anyway the Car looks fantastic and at the very least your MiniScotland sticker is on right you should see my effort…
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I always think there is a line in Detailing, There is the Detail that takes countless hours and days
    I can't wait till tomorrow so can get back out to clean the car for Sunday.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Don’t get me wrong, I’m a paid up member of the cleaning brigade. I like nothing better than out the front cleaning the car, just wish it would stay the way it looked when I have finished a bit longer....
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    what snow foam product did you buy again. was it the megs hyper wash??
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Yes
    well if your using the megs hyper wash then 15ml to 25ml should give you ultra good foam.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    well if your using the megs hyper wash then 15ml to 25ml should give you ultra good foam.
    Cheers Fi, i'll give that a bash when i do the M3

Smitty
    Now doesn't that look a lot better!?

Doesn't take much effort....now just keep it clean