1st Detail Attempt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fester
    Its a Lavor, cheapie thing from Lidl a few weeks back, cant fault it really good flow rate which was more important then the pressure.

Stephen

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Fester View Post
    I have the same foam Lance as you Alan, bought from the same place about a fortnight before you, This was my first attempt. About an inch in the bottom of the bottle topped off with hot water from the kettle

Stephen
    Ah, i need to use a lot more then can't wait until the next time

Car
    F56 Cooper
    At the moment I’m using Bilt hamber foam and it intentionally does not create a thick foam as any foam that is not in contact is a waste………however that is expensive but its impressive, its actually close to a touch free wash……But for the summer I’m going with my inch of Super snow foam for the lance which looks like festers and one 25ml squirt of Hyperwash in the gilmor for the mit wash.

Hoping to have polished, glazed, sealed and three coats of wax on for my first run in June. Once the wax is on cleaning is easy as the dirt just cant bond………

Next thing you'll be out taking picture of the beads of rain on your car........
    Last edited by Stewart; 18th April 2009 at 11:09 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Audio Advice
    you will take bead shots - you know you will

Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    At the moment I’m using Bilt hamber foam and it intentionally does not create a thick foam as any foam that is not in contact is a waste………however that is expensive but its impressive, its actually close to a touch free wash……But for the summer I’m going with my inch of Super snow foam for the lance which looks like festers and one 25ml squirt of Hyperwash in the gilmor for the mit wash.

Hoping to have polished, glazed, sealed and three coats of wax on for my first run in June. Once the wax is on cleaning is easy as the dirt just cant bond………

Next thing you'll be out taking picture of the beads of rain on your car........