**57 UEK M6 Penrith

camjay
    Blue cooper, white stripes.

Hi sorry for being totally uncool and peeping on the M6, but your the first person I've seen with the new mini scotland badge! Was picking up my hubby's car in Penrith.

Your car is lovely. Mine is absolutely manky - typical, I've seen 2 people off here today and my car is minging!!!!

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    Blue cooper, white stripes.

Hi sorry for being totally uncool and peeping on the M6, but your the first person I've seen with the new mini scotland badge! Was picking up my hubby's car in Penrith.

Your car is lovely. Mine is absolutely manky - typical, I've seen 2 people off here today and my car is minging!!!!
    Hey Camjay no prob's. I didn't here the peep just saw your hubby wave. We thought "Aw that's nice" then we saw the sticker on your car. I did think it might be you but wasn't sure. Good to see your car in the flesh and it didn't look manky, but ours is now as we still had another 250 miles to go!

camjay
    Nice to finally see you after our wee blether on the site. How was you wife in the car? Ok I hope, no sickness!?

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    Nice to finally see you after our wee blether on the site. How was you wife in the car? Ok I hope, no sickness!?
    She was actually fine. We stopped twice on a 400 mile journey which is less than we normally do, but in short she is doing a lot better in the last week (No sickness, even with my driving ).

Just got to do that drive all over again tomorrow but in reverse , at least it's in the MINI .