What Goes In Here

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    As it says, thanks to Burple for suggesting a forum dedicated to video clips.
    Try to post them in here and we'll see how it takes off

In order to assist folks in embedding youtube video's, here ya go:-

I've embedded the You Tube feature into the site now so any budding film makers can now show off their work.

Simple to do, simply click the You Tube icon just above and to the extreme right of the message box, aye, the red square thingy :whistle:
    Then paste in the info after the equals sign from any hosted you tube video

Not like this:-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0sZgk6o9k

Like this:-

Forbes
    But what happened to the Video some random (think they knew someone in the pack) took on the Perthshire Pleasure last year?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I can't find any movies on the server relating to last years Perthshire Run, nor can i find any reference in the old thread??
    You got a link i can follow??

Forbes
    No, i just remember someone at the side of the road. Then at the next stop they said the was *** taking a video. I am sure someone will know

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    No, i just remember someone at the side of the road. Then at the next stop they said the was *** taking a video. I am sure someone will know

i mind that some ones mom and dad it was i think

it never got posted here tho
    New sig coming soon

Forbes
    Darn.... oh well. Who was it?