R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    Cooper S
    I really like them just needs lowered now

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by greig allan View Post
    Lokking sweet sraig, love the alloys, your car looks really smart, just a wee thought have you ever thought about putting the aero side skirts on, think it would finish off the look, nice though

If you mind me asking how much were the powder coats, and where did you get it done, thanks
    The aero side skirts are sitting in my garage at the moment. just need painted. Also have the aero rear spoiler... I have collected the parts over the last 6 months. Just need the cash to get them painted now...

the wheels were powder coated at Powdertec in Glasgow. they sponsor Chris Knox who races the MINI's in the Scottish Mini Cooper Cup. Only £40 per wheel for 18's which I thought was very good value. The wheels were quite badly kerbed, but you wouldn't know it now... They look like new and you can choose a variety of finishes and colours.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by countdown View Post
    I really like them just needs lowered now
    yeah, I have thought of that, but getting in and out of my street I scrape my front bumper on the illegal speed bumps (IMHO) so if I was to lower it, I would have real problems...

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    yeah, I have thought of that, but getting in and out of my street I scrape my front bumper on the illegal speed bumps (IMHO) so if I was to lower it, I would have real problems...
    Craig, Eibach springs would give you some mild lowering of around 20mm.. Not drastic but would make a difference...

Speed Bumps ehh!!! When i had my Coilovers on a 50mm drop, i couldn't take my MINI to Braehead Shopping Centre in Glasgow... There was much scrapping on the lower bumper spray sill, didn't damage it, just frayed the plastic off..

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    looks good

yeh i swung by his place on thursday i think it was and he was like craig dropped off his wheels and i was like craig who, he's got a mini and i thought for a while before narrowing it down to yourself

Wheels look good craig

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox18 View Post
    looks good

yeh i swung by his place on thursday i think it was and he was like craig dropped off his wheels and i was like craig who, he's got a mini and i thought for a while before narrowing it down to yourself
    lol.... aye Michael is a good guy.

works a short day tho... by the time I got thro to pick them up he was away home...

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Very nice

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    lol.... aye Michael is a good guy.

works a short day tho... by the time I got thro to pick them up he was away home...
    thats why he is the boss