New Wheels fitted today

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I had this set of wheels lying in my garage for about a year (came of my sisters old coop conv) and decided to get them refurbed, as they were all kerbed.

Got them done at a place Chris Knox knows very well and very happy with the look. They are a sparkly silver finish in the sunlight.

Update my Gallery page also.

Mmmmm not bad..... Just kidding, looking very nice Craig, but must admit to preferring your old 5 spokes

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Looks very nice

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Mmmmm not bad..... Just kidding, looking very nice Craig, but must admit to preferring your old 5 spokes
    aye me too, but with only 3 centre caps after some scumbag nicked one, I can't use them... they are in my garage...

one day I will find an engineering company that could make me a metal copy of them and I could use them again...

N12 JLK
    They are nice, I like!

Car
    I must also say thanks to Fi & Allan Thorne for their advice (and some equipment from Allan)

looking good to me craig.

Have you thought about giving Dunblane Light Engineering a call they may be able to help
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    looking good to me craig.

Have you thought about giving Dunblane Light Engineering a call they may be able to help
    yeah did think about them. not got the cash at the moment for them. Powder coating the wheels was cheaper than buying new tyres (which are needed on my 17's I've just taken off... )

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Very Nice Craig... Wheels really suit the car along with your colour coordinated NMS stickers

GCA3N
    Lokking sweet sraig, love the alloys, your car looks really smart, just a wee thought have you ever thought about putting the aero side skirts on, think it would finish off the look, nice though

If you mind me asking how much were the powder coats, and where did you get it done, thanks