What Size Are Standard Speakers in R50s?

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    I am looking at upgrading the speakers in my R50. Are the door fronts 13cm with a tweeter or are they 10cm variants?. I have been looking at Components but they all seem to be available only in 13cm

And the rear side speakers, what diameter are they?

Does anyone know or replaced their own door speakers??
    Last edited by Ivano; 1st April 2009 at 01:51 PM.

Forbes
    The rears are 6x9s. I think (don't quote me) the fronts are 13cm. There is a few links for changing them. Mikey has front ones on his website. I found ones for changing the rears aswell, will try and find it again.

The Dogfather
    I think the fronts can take a 16.5cm as well, have a look what Mikey's kit contains

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Cheers Guys

Audio Advice
    Ivano

PM sent sir

We have done numerous Minis and have done everything from full blown multimedia animals to very very subtle totally hidden systems too.

Call in and say hello or I can drop you off some info on my way home some night

Cheers

Iain
    Last edited by Audio Advice; 4th April 2009 at 03:44 PM.

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Iain.. PM Sent