Fitting Mini Lowering springs

TheMirrorImage
    Got Kw springs to fit on my mates mini, 58 plate cooper,

Had a wee quick look under, Few wee questions though, where is the top mount for the rear shocks? Behind the rear doorcards or behind the arch liners?

Secondly. any special tools required for it? got my snap on gear so just specific tools for bmw/minis that i may not have?

Car
    Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMirrorImage View Post
    Got Kw springs to fit on my mates mini, 58 plate cooper,

Had a wee quick look under, Few wee questions though, where is the top mount for the rear shocks? Behind the rear doorcards or behind the arch liners?

Secondly. any special tools required for it? got my snap on gear so just specific tools for bmw/minis that i may not have?

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...ll-how-to.html

Its a nice how to. Theres 2 bolts to be undone to remove rear shocks - inside the wheel arches, you dont need to remove the liner or anything.

There is a special tool to remove the nut on the front struts - but i managed using a decent buzz gun.

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Any pics yet, with the car sitting on the new KW Springs??