It must be sunny or something!!??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wul
    It's really quiet on here today - and on MINI2 - all you lucky buggers who are off today enjoying the sunshine

i'm jealous:)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Oh yeah, well i've got a thermal shirt and overalls on, it's sunny but well nippy here in the middle of the north sea :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
    Well, my office is an old farmhouse with a huge garden and I sit here and look out the window and two things spring to mind, BEER and BBQ!!!

Fontal
    I've just been hanging around on the ropes at work all day in the glorious sun, the weather up here is like mid July not mid April absolutly roasting :):)

A slightly taned Richard.

minidriver#1
    i finished work early to go for a wee cruise, got home, then went back out to pick my bro up :) lovely weather, and the chicks is out too.

Linda M
    Willie took a half day

sh@z
    WORK???

whats work???

Student life... i been sitting in the park all day

duncan
    Well i was supposed to be Hot Air Ballooning from St Boswells today, however it was cancelled due to it being too windy!

Julz
    Would you have found St. Boswells anyway??
    One day Duncan, one day!!! (maybe another three years tho!):clown:

lightbody
    I've been having a great day zooming about in the MINI - not been using it a lot this year at all, but I'm off for 18 days and planning on using it A LOT! Heading to our cottage in Glenlivet on Monday from where I intend exploring all over... a few MINI adventures I hope.