• No, i'm happy the way we are

24 88.89%
  • Other - to be discussed seperately

2 7.41%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    As the R56 continues to grow and more and more people are buying them would the members like to have a dedicated forum for each generation?

I've already thought and will impletment a new forum set as Ben's suggestion, but, would still be interested in what folks think.

I don't want to create forums that will get significantly reduced posts, so, keep that in mind when voting

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I don't know how I'd react to you splitting it into 1st gen v 2nd gen I might find myself only looking at the 1st gen bit as that's what I've got which would be disappointing
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Forbes
    I think if you were to try it the way i suggested on the other thread and try to do this aswell it would leave the threads in these forums to thin... I don't know if there are enough posts to do it. I would like to be proved wrong and see this work though

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    This is why i like to ask folks first, honest answers, i don't want a MINI2 revolt here

I would prefer to stay as we are
    Stephen
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I think it would be better if things stayed as they are IMHO
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    I like it the way it is, although maybe the mods, faults and fixes split and possible the DIY section to.

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    I like it the way it is, although maybe the mods, faults and fixes split and possible the DIY section to.
    The danger of doing that though is a lot of people with R56 have had the previous models, so you lose a bit of exposure to the issues then.

I don't know if NMS is big enough to support separate forums for the models is it?

Car
    MINI-less
    Leave it well alone

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by CCM View Post
    Leave it well alone
    I'm beginning to see a trend here