Leather Seat Cleaning

rocker4500
    What do you guys use to clean the leather on your seats? I havnt really cleaned them to be honest, just took a damp cloth over them, and not that they are dirty, but was thinking of maybe getting something to give them a bit of a clean.

your doing the right thing by often giving the leather a wipe with a damp cloth.

Like most leathers whether the sofa in your house or the seat in your car leather drys and a damp cloth helps to keep it supple

Followed by a leather cleaner and conditioner every few months.

I use several products from Meguairs to Gliptone (which I don't rate) to poorboys.
    Cooper Coupe...

rocker4500
    Cool, cheers i'll keep up the wipe with a damp cloth now and again then...i might look into some cleaning stuff too.