Leather seat repair

japper
    Leather seat repair
    Help

Surprisingly after 2 months of use my JCW Recaro seat side bolster is showing early signs of scuffing. This is despite me be very careful and moisturising them regularly.

Anybody know a local ( Aberdeen ) company that can repair / reconnolise the seat bolster?.

Thanks

DSelkirk
    Hi,

I know a guy from Trimline. They are based in Fife but are mobile. Even if he doesn't come to Aberdeen he might put you in touch with someone who is more local. His number is 07767 366552 (Gary). Does a great job, I have used him loads.

Hope this helps....

Trimline repaired seats in one of BMW"s great job you wouldn't have known.
    Cooper Coupe...

japper
    Quote Originally Posted by DSelkirk View Post
    Hi,

I know a guy from Trimline. They are based in Fife but are mobile. Even if he doesn't come to Aberdeen he might put you in touch with someone who is more local. His number is 07767 366552 (Gary). Does a great job, I have used him loads.

Hope this helps....
    Thanks i'll give him a call.

japper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Trimline repaired seats in one of BMW"s great job you wouldn't have known.
    Thanks