extra lights on rear

G19RNT
    hey was thinking of fitting 3 red led lights like lorrys have under my rear bumper so they wouldn't be visible unless they were lit up but i ain't to sure so was looking for some opinions

Resident old yin.
    Probably illegal.

I know 4x4 with 4 rear lights a few years ago were told they were illegal.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    go for it grant.

Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Probably illegal.

I know 4x4 with 4 rear lights a few years ago were told they were illegal.
    I had a Trooper, years ago, that came with four reversing lights fitted as standard.
    At first service the bulbs were removed from two of the lights as you are only aloud two reversing lamps under uk law.
    Having said that I am unsure as to how many red lights you are allowed to have.

Stephen
    Stephen & Allyson

As far as I am concerned the more lights you can have at the rear the better (so people can see you!!) so people cant use that as an excuse when they drive into the back of you...

Could look good Grant just as long as they are'nt huge.

G19RNT
    thanks for your opinions think it would look cool i've found these led lights on the internet with chrome surround that i think would look smart

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by G19RNT View Post
    thanks for your opinions think it would look cool i've found these led lights on the internet with chrome surround that i think would look smart
    Best make sure they are not brighter than your standard lights as they "could" look like a brake light.

S7JGW
    Shouldnt be a problem legaly, never neally thought about doing it to the car but looked into it for my boat trailer.
    Let us know how it goes
    Jim