My car is a mess !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for all your comments and support.

I will let you know how I get on in the future.

Until now The dealerships and mini customer services have been little or no help.

Customer services previously offered me a whopping £300 in vouchers to be used in bmw buying parts/accessories for my inconvenience so not going to expect much now.

Thanks again to everyone.

Special thanks to Elfman for your words of wisdom, regarding NMS.

Debs

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    You could also contact Which and explain all your problems to them, also let MINI know that you're thinking of taking this action as they won't like any negative publicity that may arise from it. Or try good old Trading Standards, even though you've had your car for such a long period they may be able to persuade MINI to come to an amicable agreement, such as supplying a similar spec, mileage & age of car to replace your own vehicle.

Good luck