Scuffed wheel arch.

Starky
    I was cleaning my car yesterday and noticed a wee mark on the top of the rear wheel arch, tried to clean it off and ...yikes...it's left a kind of light scuff mark, any of you guys know how to restore the colour of the plastic trim, i've tried back to black and tyre slik to no avail, thanks chaps.:(

macblob
    if its an actual scrap in the plastic caused by a stone or something/ someone brushing past the trim all back to black etc will do is make it shiney, dunno if you would be able to take a scratch out the plastic.

Check with your dealer as far as I remember the plastic trim for round the arches is pretty damm cheap so you could maybe replace the damaged section of trim

Starky
    It aint too bad Mac, i thought it was a little bit of bird crap and musta rubbed it a little too hard, it's about 30mm in Diam., but you know it's there, might check out the cost and weigh it up, thanks.

GAJ
    I think they are only about a tenner!

Similar Threads

1. wheel arch light/reflector kit (usa style)
    By Gaz B in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20th March 2007, 12:09 AM
  2. Black Plastic round the wheel arch
    By Goldminione in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2nd November 2006, 08:38 AM
  3. mirror and wheel arch
    By choc in forum Wanted
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 3rd June 2005, 11:42 PM
  4. Wheel Arch