New Mini Scotland Virgin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by DSelkirk View Post
    Hi there. Last Friday I had a blast in a GP and loved it so much I had to buy it. It's great fun and pretty quick. I have been out in it everyday since. Now I am hooked on the car I thought I would check out other Mini fanatics. The GP is one of the most fun cars I have driven and I have driven a few. Bring on many more Mini adventures................
    Welcome to NMSland

Familiar looking car

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    How many miles has it done now?

DSelkirk
    It's done 17k miles now....still very low.

DSelkirk
    I'm not from the Selkirk area, I live in the Midlothian area....you might see me around there somewhere.

GP BILLY
    Welcome to the forum

GP's are great cars

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Proof if need be that Cinema's ain't really 'work'
    Wot you onnabout?

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS there are a couple of us on here from Midlothain.Will keep an eye out for you
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

DSelkirk
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Welcome to NMS there are a couple of us on here from Midlothain.Will keep an eye out for you
    Hi,
    I think I recognise your car....and your plate. I posibly stay in the same estate as your gran??

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by DSelkirk View Post
    Hi,
    I think I recognise your car....and your plate. I posibly stay in the same estate as your gran??
    Godd stuff.What in Bonnyrigg around Rose Cottages (i think thats the name of the street).Next time you see me you will need to say HI.My mum also has a JCW so you will see her from time to time aswell
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

DSelkirk
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Godd stuff.What in Bonnyrigg around Rose Cottages (i think thats the name of the street).Next time you see me you will need to say HI.My mum also has a JCW so you will see her from time to time aswell
    That's the place. You have probably seen a new Scirocco in my drive. I have seen your mums Mini too.