New Mini Scotland Virgin

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    DSelkirk
    Hi there. Last Friday I had a blast in a GP and loved it so much I had to buy it. It's great fun and pretty quick. I have been out in it everyday since. Now I am hooked on the car I thought I would check out other Mini fanatics. The GP is one of the most fun cars I have driven and I have driven a few. Bring on many more Mini adventures................

Smitty
    Good man - glad your enjoying your MINI....sounds like you've got the same bug we all have

Post up some pics of your GP - there are a couple of other GP owners on here too.

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Hi there had my mini for over a year now and still love driving it

Welcome to the site everyone is really friendly and helpful

Car
    R53 GP
    Welcome mate!

GP's are awesome and ace to drive, Pics please!

DSelkirk
    I will get some pics on very soon. I have just spotted a couple on the site from the original owner. The plate is GP06 FUN.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...cs/gp06fun.jpg

This would be you then?

Edit by Admin: Changed the pic to a link as it's waaay to big. Max size is 1024 X 786. AndyP

I was just heading back to change that....sorry bud!
    Last edited by Stewart; 17th March 2009 at 12:09 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

DSelkirk
    That's the very fellow. Cool eh? Do you know the car?

Car
    R53 GP
    Must of bought it from Kircaldy area? The 2nd owner is on M2 and think the 1st is on here!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Nope but with that plate it took all of two minutes... photobucket.

Apologies for posting up the picture. But it does look a stunning car.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

DSelkirk
    The car did come from that area. He swapped it for a Golf R32 as he needed more space.