New Mini Amber Side Strips

TheMirrorImage
    Hi there, I have a friend who has a 58 plate cooper with the aero kit which has amber reflective strips at the side of the front bumper down the side of the arch.

My question is, do any companies make clear strips for there or even smoked ones?

Thanks
    Mark.

CoNs
    i think they are amber for legal reasons in .US

can't see why you would want to either

Forbes
    Arch Lights? Like my ones? You can get the for the clear or smoked for the older ones, not seen any yet for the newer style. CoNs said they are U.S. spec so that is probably the place to try, Mikey at NewMiniStuff might also be able to help

colliz
    there is a web site I came across that does a smoked tint film for the reflectors do not now if this is of any help.. If this is so then speek to the graphics guy on this site he may be able to help out with some vinyl or tint..

www.outmotoring.com

its in the lights/tints/lens section

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'm sure our sponsor, Mini Designs, may be able to do something for you